We develop and host database applications on the FileMaker platform for the UConn Health community. Together, we can build a solution that works for you and makes your life easier.
There are two FileMaker Database Servers available to host databases. The databases can be accessed by the following methods, depending on the design of the application.
- FileMaker Pro for the desktop
- FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone
- WebDirect through web browser Google Chrome / Safari on a computer, tablet, and mobile phone
Users can request that FileMaker Pro be installed on computers with a UConn Health asset tag number. Claris FileMaker Go is a free universal application that is designed for both iPad and iPhone and is available on the Apple App Store.
- Request FileMaker Pro
- Host FileMaker databases
- Access to the applications
- Help, support and training