*Access within UConn Health Network only.
Claris FileMaker is an application development platform that provides all the tools needed to build information management applications.
Database designed with Claris FileMaker can be accessed on computers, smart devices, and most modern web browsers (Google Chrome and Safari) using Claris FileMaker Pro, Claris FileMaker Go or the web browser interface .
Claris FileMaker Pro licenses are renewed annually and paid for by Research Finance. They are free of charge to UConn Health users.
Please follow these instructions to request the newest Claris FileMaker Pro to be installed on your computer:
1. If using a computer at home, connect to the VPN first.
2. Use Google Chrome (For Windows or Mac) or Safari (For Mac) to access the website
3. Click on "Request Claris FileMaker Pro" to submit a Claris FileMaker Pro installation request.
4. Select "Sign in as Guest" on the sign-in window.
5. Fill out the information and submit the request.
6. An email with a RequestID will be sent to you and the IT Helpdesk.
7. UConn Health IT Helpdesk will contact you to install Claris FileMaker Pro on your computer within 2-3 business days.
8. Please have the IT ticket INC number when contacting Helpdesk for installation questions.