Steps to get authorization are as follows:
- Common room equipments belong to Center for Regenerative Medicine and Skeletal Development. Email to Dr. Kalajzic (email@example.com) to get permission to use the equipment if you are not an authorized user
- Equipment with * needs special approval from the equipment use committee
- Set up the Master Lock account following the instruction from Master Lock's email
- If you are not a registered Molecular Core user, please go to Molecular Core, Click on "Molecular Core Online Order", then choose "User Registration"
Authorized users only, please use your Molecular Core username and password to schedule your time before using the following instruments / rooms.
|Room||Instrument||Training Contact||Use Committee|
|L7006||Axioscan - Microscope; Computers & Scanner|
|L7012||Imager Z1 ; Observer Z1; Olympus IX50 - Microscope|
|L7013||Cryostat1; Cryostat2; Cryostat3|
|B7004B||TD-NMR (Diagnostic Imaging Suite)|
|B7004||Xenogen IVIS-Spectrum bioluminescent imager(*)||Gasek, Nathan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Liu, Yamin - email@example.com
Ridwan, Sharif - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wang, Lichao - email@example.com
|Gupta, Kshitiz - firstname.lastname@example.org
Smilowitz, Henry - email@example.com
Xu, Ming - firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have acquired a time slot to utilize an instrument in one of the common rooms, we expect the following rules to be followed:
1. Upon entry to the instrument room, put on gloves and use the alcohol spray/wipes around the area surrounding the instrument and on the instrument surface if appropriate.
2. Continue to use gloves while operating the instrument. Re-alcohol spray/wipe the instrument and surrounding area after you have finished using instrument.